December 23, 2012

4 Years and Counting

4 years ago, me and Ifo found each other. In the years since, we've gone through ups and downs, highs and lows.The journey's not over just yet but I'm delighted that I’ve made it this far with him. We're sure the future holds so many new obstacles but we would make it, as we always do.

Today marks our 4th anniversary! ^^ 
Well, the journey hasn't been easy. There's always a bumpy road to happiness, right? All of the things that have happened have brought us to where we are today and I wouldn't change a thing.





Dear Ifo.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for listening to me.
Thank you for accepting me for who I am.
Thank you for helping me and pushing me into becoming a better person.
Thank you for somehow understanding me and seeing what makes me special enough to let me be a part of your life.
Thank you for everything for the past 4 years.

When I think about all the memories we had; the bad and good times, I think about how much we've grown since 2008. He will always be forever in my heart, permanently in my memories. I love you, Ifo. Always have and always will.

Happy Anniversary.
:)






“When I find the person who is perfect for me, he won’t feel inadequate in my presence. He will see my light, talents, intelligence, and charisma and use it to brighten his own life. He will embrace my flaws and help me build bridges where there were once dams. He will love without condition; he will love even when he’s sad and angry. He will inspire me, we will inspire each other, and this will be love, finally.”- Samantha Willner



25 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Aemy and your lfo.. You two do look cute together, and I'm waiting for the day that you'll post about you two punya special day. Whee~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary to both of u..Semoga ikatan kekal abadi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Happy anniversary to you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 years and counting... yeahh! Congratulations. Jemput aku ya aemy kalau kahwin hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaAllah..hehe. i bet u'll get married 1st before me. haha

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! Semoga berkekalan :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you both! Agree with the "bumpy road to happiness"! Ba jgn kasi lama! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mcm lama lagi ohh..haha. thank u sis!! ^^

      Delete
  7. 4 years? thats amazing! :D

    happy anniversary to both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haahaha.. Tahniah yer.. Semoga kekal hingga ke jinjang pelamin... Hewhewhew :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. agreed..the road to happiness is never easy for everybody..congratulation on ur 4th Year anniversary..its time to take it to the next level...hahahaha..btw, send my regard to Ifo.

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  10. all the good things for u dear :)
    there are always a bumpy road to happiness. It's us to choose either to work things out or walk away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.