April 17, 2013

This Will be Love




 
“When I find the person who is perfect for me, he won’t feel inadequate in my presence. He will see my light, talents, intelligence, and charisma and use it to brighten his own life. He will embrace my flaws and help me build bridges where there were once dams. He will love without condition; he will love even when he’s sad and angry. He will inspire me, we will inspire each other, and this will be love, finally.”









P.S: 
I can only manage to publish this kind of stuff at the moment..need to finish my assignments and prepare for mid-term papers. Plus, I'm a bit sad right now since my family flies to Bandung tonight without me. Huhu. I bid you adieu! 



2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.