March 5, 2013

Jump in Head First

Last night was crazy. I was dealing with multiple assignments and thesis work, and at the same time, getting calls from my parents, brother and sisters every hour. They're extremely worried about my safety especially when the rumors about Kiram's gunmen gather behind 1 Borneo mall (which is right behind my hostel) spread like fire. I had to convince them so many times that everything's fine until I didn't know how to do it anymore. And those forwarded rumors keep coming to my phone via sms and whatsapp like bullets. That I can ignore, but not my family. I can't even focus on my works. 


This is all Kiram's fault! He deserves to die after all the troubles he caused! 
I really wish this state will achieve justice and peacefulness sooner. 

.............................





But now, I'm more consumed in worries about my thesis, about what I'm going to be next. I try and remember that, as cheesy as it seems, dreams can come true. I would jump in head first, because I can't imagine myself anywhere else than right where I want to be.

I won't give up on my other hopes either, because I'm preeeeeety confident that those are going to manifest themselves at some point too. The hardest part? Is having patience and faith. But I know I'll be getting better with both day by day. Huhu. Wish me luck. 





You must be the person you have never had the courage to be. Gradually, you will discover that you are that person, but until you can see this clearly, you must pretend and invent.- Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

2 comments:

  1. The current state here is heartbreaking. Feel like crying seeing the family members of the our fighters who died protecting this land :(

    Anyway, all the best for your thesis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR, I feel you sister~ *sobbing*
    Hope it's not going to last long, oh BTW I'm going to UMS tomorrow.
    Will be there for sports day! Hope we can meet each other!

    Also, best of luck with your works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.