July 20, 2013

Dear Cory


The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and always will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come. 



When I look at you, I see your beauty and grace and know they have grown stronger with every life you have lived. And I know I have spent every life before this on searching for you. Not someone like you, but you, for your soul and mine must always come together. And then, for a reason neither of us understand, we've been forced to say goodbye.

 

I would love to tell you that everything will work out for us, and I promise to do all I can to make sure it does. But if we never meet again and this is truly goodbye, I know we will see each other again, and maybe the stars will have changed, and we will not only love each other in that time, but for all the times we've had before.

— Nicholas Sparks






The beautiful words above are taken from The Notebook novel by Nicholas Sparks. I've always loved it. When I read it back, my mind somehow drifts to Cory Monteith. All Gleeks were mourning him and crying so hard, I guess we still are, well at least I still am. My excitement for Glee 5 has all gone because it doesn't feel right to be excited for it anymore. Watching Finn Hudson on tv and knowing that he's dead would be a devastation. It won't be the same.

Dear Cory, I'll probably never meet you and never be able to thank you for the moments that you made us happy even if you don’t know it. Of course I never will. The love of a fan is funny, you know. When you think you could not love so intensely someone that you barely know, sometimes life just sweep you off your feet and you find yourself loving them more. Thank you for the smiles you put on our face. Thank you for soothing us with your amazing voice. For all the friends I've made around the world. There once was a tall, awkward Canadian with a crooked smile that came in this world with the mission of bringing happiness to the people that surround him. 

Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone. I miss you, Cory. 



be strong, Lea











7 comments:

  1. Rest in peace, Cory.. Sedih bila teringatkan Glee yang tiada sudah Finn Hudson. Been following Glee since season 1 until 4. Now, apa la erti Glee kalau tiada suda Finn? So sad, indeed :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right...the truth is still hard to be grasped..huhu

      Delete
  2. I will miss him. No one will ever replace him in my heart. I will always remember him as Finn Hudson that we knew and loved all these years. So sad that he gave so many hope through Glee,but he can't save himself from his own demons. So sad for Lea and his family. :'(

    Though it hurts, there's no other way but to say goodbye. Rest in peace,Cory Allan Michael Monteith. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he'll always be missed, we shouldn't question about his death anymore, right? let's always remember him with smile, just like what he wanted us to do..RIP Cory..

      Delete
  3. I just love all about Finn Hudson in Glee, not sure how will it be without him in Glee series. Very shock to hear about him, but we can't change God will.

    By the way Aemy, I had change my blog name to "Lovey Dovey Life" from "Sweet Girly". And my blog address also had change.

    My new blog address.
    http://myloveydoveylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we all love Finn Hudson & we all love Glee club. we feel the lost. huuhuu...

      btw, its nice to hear from u again :)

      Delete
  4. i was shocked in disbelief when i first heard this news via whatsapp from group of my friend whom been following and watching glee from season 1.

    first thought was. sapa ganti finn?

    second was. apa jadi lea? is she gonna quit from glee?

    third was. glee s05 postponed till when?

    SEDIH!!!!!! huaaaaaa huaaaaa huaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.