April 15, 2014

Devastated



If I said things were going just peachy at the moment I think you could probably sense the fact that isn't true. Things are tough. Yes, I have a job I'm beyond thankful to have (even as a temp). Yes, I have family and friends that love me. Yes, I have a place to rest my head at night. I'm thankful.

But when your heart's broken and your mind's racing with anxieties, it's hard to take a minute to enjoy much of anything.

I think exhausting is too simple a word. 

My dream cracks.

I'm devastated. 








4 comments:

  1. Just want to say that i love u aemy... kalau ada freetime jum photoshoot. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady! hope that everything gonna be alright there :)
    i'm so sorry for not stepping by here for such a long time :)
    anyhow, stay strong there sis :) may God bless you abundantly :)
    (i give u a lot of smiley and hoping that your mouth also create one xD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aemy,

    I have unrealistic expectations and that clearly affected my personality. I've wrote a post about how disappointment is one of the uncomfortable feelings in the world. But then, I believe that when we give ourselves a permission to fully feel the pain-that will slowly build an acceptance on how to deal with the situation.

    I hope you are good soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no ur not aemy...what doesn't kill you just gonna make u stronger..always believed there's always light at the end of tunnel.. :D

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.