February 9, 2015

Post-ChicPox and Grammys


Last week I had an attack of freaking chicken pox. I know, maybe I'm too old for this because most of you had it when you're little. Lucky you. You should be grateful. Having a chicken pox when you're adult sucks as hell. It started on last Saturday, I was out with my friends watching The Last: Naruto The Movie and I had a slight fever. I noticed some spots on my face but I assumed they're just pimples and I thought, oh period is coming. But then I noticed a few weird fluid-filled blisters on my body. I googled it. And the result showed that it might be the symptom of chicken pox. So Ifo took me to see doctor but doctor said it's too early to confirm that it's chicken pox but he gave me some medicines and calamine lotion anyway, just in case. The next day, I was so sure that it's chicken pox because there were more blisters on my face, my head and body. They're itchy and my body temperature were getting higher. It's getting worse on the following days..it's all over my body, even in my mouth! I got bad fever, headache, can't sleep at night, woke up in the morning in pain, can't eat properly and just lied in bed all day. Looking at myself in the mirror terrified me. It's like looking at a zombie. Oh it's so terrible I almost can't take it anymore. 

I'm glad that it's over. I'm half recovered now, most of the rashes have dried out and it feels so good to be human again. I thank God for everything. And I thank my parents for taking care of me throughout the week..I can't do it without them. Though I had to go to an interview with my face full of scars yesterday, it went well. I hope I got that job. 

And today I'm really happy because my favorite song, Ain't It Fun by my favorite band, Paramore, won Grammy for the Best Rock Song!! Yay! Congratulations to Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor! It's been a good time for Hayley..she's got the trailblazer award, she's got engaged, and now..Grammy, ya'll! I feel like hugging her. ^^ Speaking of the 57th Grammy Awards, let me show you my picks for the best dressed stars from the red carpet. 


Rita Ora in Prada

Rihanna in Giambattista Valli

Beyonce in Proenza Schouler

Kelly Osbourne in Christian Siriano

Meghan Trainor in Galia Lahav

Anna Kendrick in Band of Outsiders

Jessie J in Ralph Russo

Gwen Stefani in Atelier Versace

Ariana Grande in Atelier Versace
Taylor Swift in Elie Saab



Annnnnd my favorite is...... Taylor Swift! She's wearing a lovely turquoise dress by Elie Saab, just the way I like it. ^^ So which one's your favorite?  




1 comment:

  1. Taylor Swift really look on wearing that dress, but my vote goes to Anna Kendrick. I have a crush over this gorgeous lady. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.