October 19, 2013

Spill My Guts





The time it takes to spill your guts, or perhaps the time it takes to summon the guts to tell your story, always differs from situation to situation. Either way, guts are involved and it's messy and makes you feel like your showing everyone your "insides" while everyone else shows their best "outsides." It's taken me a while to spill these particular guts of mine because in a way, I've been hoping for a different ending to this particular situation. And of course, I think it's okay to show the vulnerable parts of ourselves sometimes.

Well I don't remember when's the last time I wrote about my day-to-day life updates. What you guys see on my twitter or instagram..they're just on the surface. There's a lot going on beneath every tweet, every picture and every video. There's a month left until graduation day, where I'll meet my course mates again and telling updates about each other. Well, so far I don't have anything to prepare for the storytelling. 

I quit the job that I don't love and now I'm jobless. I've been sending resumes and browsing jobs everyday..and I'm still waiting. Actually I wouldn't really mind being unemployed until graduation if my parents didn't nag me about getting a job. Of course I wanna sit back, relax, be a couch potato and play with kitties everyday after 4 years of degree. But I can't just stay at home and convince my parents that my future will be alright. Plus they started to agitate me when the engagement and marriage stuffs came up. As much as I love the idea of that, I still need a job. I never thought that life after college could be this hard. I know I just gotta be strong, stay hopeful, keep believing and never stop praying. 







Things didn't work out because, well, greater things were in the works. It's so difficult while we're blind and hurting and don't know which way is up. But, if you have faith in anything, have faith in the fact that the universe has a beautiful way of straightening things out far better than we ever could. You may not see it today or tomorrow, but you will look back in a few years and be absolutely perplexed and awed by how every little thing added up and brought you somewhere wonderful, or where you always wanted to be. You will be grateful that things didn't work out the way you once wanted them to. - via



8 comments:

  1. Yes, have faith! That's what i'm practicing each day now. Life is hard; we'll never know until we experience it :D have a nice day Aemy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at some point when u just sitting at the house and doing nothing its gonna be boring..sorry to hear what happen to ur job and hopefully you"ll get one soon..hehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..its okay, i quit for good :)

      yess..kadang2 boring jg dduk rumah, tapi kalau da boring tu apa lg..jalan la hit the town..hehe

      Delete
  3. "I quit the job that I don't love and now I'm jobless." This sentence is so cool.. dont worry..you are still a fresh grad and its still a long way to go...you'll get one soon. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's just the beginning, right? i still got more time..i hope..hehe. thx!!

      Delete
  4. Wow! You quit the job you don't like? That is one brave thing to do. I must say I envy your bravery. Been wanting to do that for a very long time but I still have to hang on to my job now. If I don't have that job, I cannot pay bills. But I'm doing my best to get out of the mess. I find another part time job which I love so much and I plan to work very hard on that, have more earnings than my job now and quit my job now! So far, I feel happy because I know I'm walking towards my goal. That is the only thing that can keep me sane right now. My part-time online business.

    Anyway, good luck and all the best. I was jobless for 8 months after I graduated and believe it or not, I miss those 8 jobless months. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can see how much u love your job, can see that in your blog. ;)
      im sure i can have the job that i love like u do. thanks for the inspiring sharing!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.