February 19, 2014

Strength





For years I believed that strong meant holding on and pushing through. Whether I was at home, in the classroom, or part of a conversation, I did just that. If resistance came, I held on. I pushed through.

In the past few years, though, I've gained a bit of clarity. Circumstances and relationships have taught me that strength doesn't come from sticking it out. Strength comes from the willingness to act or let go, and the wisdom to know which route to choose.

What does strong mean to you?



1 comment:

  1. actually i depends..if its adjective than it would be having the power to move heavy weights from one place to another..actually, i really didn't know how to describe definition of strong aemy..hahahaha

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.