February 2, 2013

Dance like The Sea Fairies


Manila Trip: Day 2


One of the best things during the trip was eating daing na bangus (marinated milkfish) with rice and spicy sauce. It's a Philippines signature dish and I really loved it. After the brunch, we walked to Robinson Mall to buy sim cards. I bought a Sun broadband sim card with unlimited internet for P150 total, which was enough for me to whatsapp my brother and sister. 


Waiting for our new sim cards


By taking a cab, we went to one of the must-see attractions, Manila Ocean Park, where we can watch the animals do wonders. I never thought that sea lion could be the cutest thing ever. We're entertained by 2 sea lions named Vincent and Isabel. They can dance, laugh, clap and act like human which made me go "awwwww...so cute!". I actually wanted to record a video but I was too busy enjoying the show. We also had a photography session with Isabel. ^^


Waiting for sea lions to come out

With Isabel

Next, we entered the Birds of Prey Kingdom where we met many types of eagles. I was a bit scared because we're actually entering the big cage of eagles, so those birds were flying just above our heads. My friends made joke that one of those eagles might catch a small person like me. That's quite intimidating somehow. :p The bird trainers let us feed the eagles by wearing a leather glove, holding a piece of meat and putting the hand up in the air. I thought the birds might not see me, but hey, do not underestimate the eagle eyes, an eagle came and caught the meat right when I lifted my hand. It's just a blink of an eye. I also got the chance to had a Brahminy Kite stood at my arm. The bird's bigger than my head, how can I not be nervous? 


ggrrrr....



After that we went into Oceanarium. It's quiet similar like Aquaria KLCC. But what KLCC doesn't have is the dancing sea fairies a.k.a jellyfishes. Dude, it's the most amazing live show I've ever seen. I could stay there forever watching the colorful jellyfishes swimming and dancing to the mellow music. It's calming and I was hypnotized. No wonder why Spongebob has a fascination for jellyfish. Lol.






And then we headed off to a huge wholesale mall where you can get a blouse as cheap as P100 (around RM7). I got myself some, the others got theirs and Ifo got an ukulele..of all things, I don't know why he bought that. :p Getting famished, we went out to have some bites of halal wrapped beef and pandesal (classic Filipino bread from Pan de Manila). Then we walked along the road of Binondo a.k.a Chinatown. It's known to be the oldest Chinatown in the world, and yes, they're mostly Chinese. 

We went back by taking tricycles and jeepneys. The fun didn't stop there after having dinner with roasted chicken, because we went out again for mid-night karocks at a KTV near our hotel. Everything's awesome. ^^


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. cantik kan..if u're there lg best, with the music & lighting ^^

      Delete
  2. Gosh, those jellyfishes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was distracted by ur cute top -.- haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. a blouse as cheap as Rm7.00??wow, its must be heaven for the ladies..hehehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang..sy culture shock kat sana..haha

      Delete
  5. heee cantik tu jellyfishes o.. wow 100peso for a blouse? the last time sya sana paling murah blouse sya jumpa 250peso..well still consider murah la hehe. Manila, checked! What's next? heee xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Memang murah2 tu baju sana. Mom sya pernah beli baju harga rm5 ja. kualiti pun ok..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memang murah2 tu baju sana. Last time my mom beli baju for me kan RM5 saja, the quality not bad jg.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waa...bestnya p mlancong..^_^
    Pink Pants..niceee...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the jelly fish r cool.i wanna go ther..huhu i will.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.