April 22, 2013

Eternal Nirvana


Art welcomes us to a new realm full of new ideas, new concepts, new ideologies, new possibilities. While enjoying an artwork, we're lost in a tiny world, where there are just us and the work before us. An art lets us forget our emotional baggage, weariness from life’s journeys and lets us pry ourselves away from the commonalities of everyday life. When we gaze at a wondrous painting or listen to a beautiful composition or lose ourselves in the rhythm of a dazzling dance, we feel truly lost, yet fully aware.

Art attains its eternal nirvana only when a spectator enjoys it as much as the artist did. And art's captivating because of its mysterious allure. Art gives us the roads, not the map. We admire art, yet we may never know why. I myself really admire paintings and sketches, but I don't have the talents to make one. I wasn't meant to be an artist - be it singing, dancing, acting, painting, etc. - yet, I still love and appreciate arts. Well, that's the least I can do.

I requested a painting of my name from deary Ashley Alexandra, a photo-blogger who has the creativity that I admire. So this is what she made for me:



I didn't specify how I want it to be, but she has made something that I've always loved as I reeeeally love tribal patterns or Aztec prints. And here's some screenshots of her masterpieces that I picked from Instagram:






Aren't they wonderful?
Can't get enough? There are more in her Instagram, so follow her! ^^


3 comments:

  1. She is sooo creative and i envy her! Sudah requested same thing as yours and got one already! And i made one too! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so awesome! Thanks for featuring me, hehe :):):)

    Anyway, I'll get back to you tomorrow on your request for your blog header, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.