November 6, 2013

Daydreaming All the Time





Well, most of you know how much I love Paramore, right? So imagine how crazy I become when a new music video by Paramore has released. Yesss!! They have released their new music video for my favorite song, DAYDREAMING. Let's watch:






Ain't it wonderful? The video is as beautiful as the song. That's why I love Paramore! They know exactly what their fans needed to listen and watch. At least for me. The video turns out better than what I expected. In case you're wondering what I've been dreaming of all day, all night, the video would tell you. 

I love all the shots; countryside scenery, a small town as trains pass through, and the band triumphantly rocking out onstage. It's about real life of someone who's counting down the days until they can get out on the road and see a different part of the world that they've been dreaming of themselves. I love it not only for the great work they've made, but also for the message they left. I may haven't experienced it yet, but I know that going to a concert is really expensive. You have to pay the ticket, flight, hotel room, train, cabs, etc. But in the end, it's all worth it. Not just seeing your favorite band, but it's sacrificing every single day by saving money and it's also a great experience with your friend by making a long trip and staying together. I think this video is a tribute to the fans. Thank you, Paramore. 

And for the record, I love how they got into an accidental detour to the band's dressing room, peeking through the door, Hayley saw them, smiled and waved. It's this part that I really really adore:





Ain't she pretty?! Oh I wish I was one of those girls. Someday. Someday I will be that girl who's marking the calendar, counting days, getting on flight, joining the crowd and screaming "Paramore!!".
It's my dream.




DAYDREAMING lyrics

Living in a city of sleepless people
Who all know the limits and won't go too far outside the lines
Cause they're' out of their minds.
I wanna get out and build my own home
On a street where reality is not much different from dreams I've had
A dream is all I have... 

Daydreaming, daydreaming all the time
Daydreaming, daydreaming into the night
And I'm alright

Creep past the hours like the shorter hand on the clock
Hanging on a wall of a schoolhouse somewhere
We wait for the bell
And we dream of somewhere else

Daydreaming, daydreaming all the time
Daydreaming, daydreaming into the night
And I'm alright

Not that I won't remember where I'm from
Just don't wanna be here no more
It's not enough
(We're only half alive)
I'm gonna go
(We're only half alive)
Where the rest of the dreamers go

Where the dreamers go

Daydreaming, daydreaming all the time
Daydreaming, daydreaming into the night
And I'm alright
Daydreaming, daydreaming all the time
Daydreamer, we used to be half alive
Now I'm alright



6 comments:

  1. good song & lyric..
    hope ur dream come true jugak la macam dalam video tu.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! I hope your dreams will come true also, no matter what they are ;)

      Delete
  2. my comment might be off bit from ur entry but i just went to training today and the facilitator said those who are day dreaming are those who are creative minded...hehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Haha..but too much daydreaming is not good though, right..hehe

      Delete
  3. Lawa lagu baru dorang!! Mmg peminat paramore dr dulu o kan. I hope ur dream come true aemy. Go go paramore! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best kan ^^
      Haha..ya..peminat susah kipas mati XD Thanx babe!!!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.