November 22, 2013

Graduation Speech

So. No Fiction Friday today, just like last Friday. Those who have been waiting for the next chapter of Letting Go, I'm sorry..I'll try to continue next week. I hardly have time to write for the time being with convocation and stuff coming. Well, it's tomorrow, actually. Yay I'm graduating! So I don't have much to write at the moment, though I've got a lot in mind. I just wanna share this one..which will pretty much tell you how I really feel (though I'm neither the best student nor giving speech on graduation).







8 comments:

  1. that was nice hee anyway congrats again for your convo sis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tomorrow is ur big day..so keep calm and be happy..hehehe..anyaway, congratulation..hehehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Graduation Day Aemy :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi aemy! Waaa.. Graduate suda oo kan.. Cpt masa berlalu. Congrate aemy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your graduation. I am 40 yrs old still an undergraduate - final sem hopefully fingers crossed. Care to share the url of the source for the image above? I just stumble upon your blog through search engine. Kebetulan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulation on ur graduation dear aemy..

    dulu kunun sa berabis belajar and dapat dean list...but after graduate kan sa pun mcm blank apa mau buat ni.. hi hi hi hi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.