December 21, 2013

It's Called Emy


There's nothing more flattering than someone writing me a song. Ifo composed a new song in one night with his ukulele and it's called "Emy". Imagine my feeling when I woke up this morning with a new message by him, not a text, but an audio..and it's that song. Such a nice way to start a day. ;)



"Emy" by Ifo





It's weird to see my own name as a song title. :p
When I was a teenage girl, I was dreaming and hoping for a man who would serenade me a song while playing piano like in most movie. Now I know, it's not a dream anymore. Except, he's playing ukulele. I still love it. I can't help but feeling like all the flowers in the world are surrounding me and butterflies flying wildly in my tummy. Okay. I'm bad in metaphors. But for real, I'm thankful to have this man in my life. I pray that he's the one.. :)



p.s: Psssttt...it's our anniversary month. Heeee..


6 comments:

  1. may he's the one for u dear..
    bestnya ada orang buatkan & nyanyikan lagu..
    psstt.. happy anniversary.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that's so romantic! Lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ini terbaik...ifo you make a great move (make sure dia baca ni k emy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! so romantic! boleh jadi lagu untuk sya juga cos i'm 'Emy' too LOL kidding :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. alaaa..sweetnya ade orang buat lagu,..who knows one day he'll make a song yang mampu pergi sampai final AJL...hehehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.