November 4, 2012

There will Come a Time


courtesy of Gossip Girl

When I heard about someone's going through a breakup, I wish I can give them a hug like the one above. Strangers, classmates, celebrities, best friends. anyone. 

I want to hug and tell them it'll be okay, that their hearts will smile again.

But I know it's hard to believe that. I know what it's like to feel absolutely left out in the cold and sometimes you just have to cry.


I also know: that the sun does come back. That you'll get butterflies over new boys. And that on the 1st date, you won't think of your ex. not one bit. That one day you'll wake up genuinely happy about what's ahead. That you'll find love and your heart does heal.

There are extraordinary things waiting for you. You have no clue what God has in store for you. Things must fall apart, twist and turn sometimes to lead you to the exact place you're meant to be. with the exact person you're meant to be with. Trust me.


And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.
- Mumford and Sons


12 comments:

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.