November 5, 2012

What I'd Do if I weren't Afraid



  • Write into publications.
  • Sign up for theater audition.
  • Buy a ticket to Paris after graduation.
  • Tell my parents what exactly I want to be in future.
  • Tell Ifo that I've got a crush on Nick Fadden.
  • Call my best friend to tell how much I miss the way we used to be.
  • Cry when I need to cry.
  • Learn fashion design and be like Jane Quimby.
  • Throw a slumber party at my place.
  • Travel alone.




So those are sort of things that I'd do if I weren't afraid. How about you? Come on, let's tell the world. Kindly paste the image above and list down the things you would do if you weren't afraid. Just for fun. Anyone of you, especially those from The Awesomes list. ^^




The more scared we're of a work or calling,the more sure we can be that we have to do it.- The War of Art



20 comments:

  1. Agree with you. travel alone!!!

    Nice quotes. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel alone :D heheh I'm gonna do this. Kasi limpas dulu itu midterm and other ASSignment(s) XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup..travel alone is one of the thing i might do if im not afraid..hahaha...nice one,i might list mine someday..hehehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've been always wanted to do that u know. heee..
      yes please do, can't wait to read ;)

      Delete
  4. woww I read this and realized that we have the same answer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have things in common..that rocks! ^^

      Delete
  5. We do have some similarities up there! Heheh. kinda fun, gotta try this rite now. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i were not afraid,
    i'd ask her hands in marriage...
    as well as hers and hers at the same time.

    and now i'd be eating maggi as all three of them will cost so high, i have to sell my kidney to be able to afford the whole kenduri kahwin :D mueheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the kidney thing is a big deal..i mean, really?? i won't sell any part of my body even for the sake of my wedding. hahaha :p

      Delete
  7. I like this! definitely will write a post on this :D

    That Jane Quimby part is attention grabbing. I love Jane by Design and I really hope Jane will end up with... :) cross fingers! (sorry terpesong sudah lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me about it! i'm a huuuuge fan of Jane By Design! you know what, i'm gonna tell you..i hope Jane will end up with Eli!! ^^

      Delete
  8. alamak aemy..takut bah mo tulis..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to learn fashion design and be like Jane Quimby too! I love Jane by Design, like so so much. She's my inspiration. When I want to go out, I will more likely to remember all of her fashion. It is suitable for teenagers. By the way, aemy, don't be afraid to do all of the things you want. Just do it. You're 22 already, right? (If I'm not wrong) and I think, people in ur age right now have their freedom already. This one is a good post. :) I'll make this too, later. I hope you won't get mad if I post the same thing. I'll credit you. Don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, now Ifo would know that you've got that crush. haha :p

    I'm going to write one too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.