May 16, 2013

Thank You, Teacher

Dear all teachers from SK Bandar 1 Tawau, SK Pekan Papar, SMK Takis Papar, Labuan Matriculation College (LMC) and University Malaysia Sabah (UMS) that have taught me all subjects, wherever you are, and I don't know if you'd read this, I just wanna wish you guys a Happy Teacher's Day. Not to forget my friends who are doing the most honourable job as teachers and who are becoming teachers soon, Happy Teacher's Day to all of you. 

These are some of old pictures saved in my storage, pictures of unforgettable moments with my favorite teachers. 


Add Maths teacher, Mr Ban
- SMK Takis Papar, 2005-


Chemistry lecturer, Mdm Kharolrena
-LMC, 2008-

English (MUET) lecturer, Mr Mahid
-LMC, 2008-

Maths lecturer, Mr Syed
-LMC, 2008-


And I wish there were more photos with the rest, maybe I lost them somewhere in the hard disc, but never lost in my heart. Memory lasts forever. Thank you, teachers. ^^




The best teachers don't give you the answers. They just point the way and let you make your own choices, your own mistakes. That way you get all the glory. And you deserve it.
- Mr Schuester, Glee











2 comments:

  1. I spotted tracy in one of the photos. mesti kau good2 girl dalam kelas kan dulu aemy. yg kena sayang chigu tu hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...i dunno how good & bad i was at school. but yeah, teachers loved me XD

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.