January 8, 2013

Now Paramore Now





"Get ready to riot as America’s beloved pop rock phenomenon, Paramore make their stellar return to Kuala Lumpur on 17 February 2013 at Stadium Negara. Fronted by the incomparable Hayley Williams, the band is geared up for their worldwide tour in conjunction with the release of their upcoming self-titled album due on 9 April 2013."

I. Am. So. Excited!!

So here's the ticket details,





and the venue layout.





Parawhores, what are you waiting for? Pick your zone and book a tix here! ^^
I'm so pumped up for this! It's been my dream to meet Paramore and be at their concert. I don't want to miss it again this time, but my heart breaks when I see the flight ticket price. Far out of my budget. T_T
I wish for miracles..like, lower price by Air Asia, or free tickets giveaway by Hitz FM, or Paramore decides to perform in KK. Heeeeee........

Oh by the way, their new single, 'Now', will be released on 22nd January 2013. Yay! ^^



18 comments:

  1. kalau la durg datang kk,mesti amazing tu.macam impossible...heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing is impossible, my friend..dont stop believing! hahaha

      Delete
  2. OMG! Paramore will be going to Malaysia? I wish I can go there. Hayley Williams is one of my fav entertainer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's my favorite rock star! haha..i'd be crying if i fail to get tickets..huhu..

      Delete
  3. I like their music. But the place is too far. And the price is definitely much farther than my budget for entertainment. Hehee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. much much farther from where i am right now..huhuuu..im so sad....

      Delete
  4. wow..another great event happening at stadium merdeka..hehehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I don't have to fly to other side, I would definitely catch them live *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :(
      screw the laut china selatan...

      Delete
  6. Why is Red Zone pricey and far off the stage? I rather ask for the Media Passes and get up close. hehehehe ;P


    _________________________
    www.rungitom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please dont forget me if u get the passes! ^^

      Delete
  7. emy.. i'm so sorry that i forgot to hit u back.. TT my bad... /cries/ btw... the ticket price range is acceptable. unlike some of those k-pop concert held here. it is not a kpop concert tho. it's a freaking award. ==' pfft.. lets hope for the miracle to happen... pray for the cheap tic to KL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u fiffy..least possibility for me to get the tickets..huhu..

      Delete
  8. yaa, why not they come here and perform in 1B just like greyson chance and sungha jung rite? huhuhu. btw, wish your luck for the nearest airasia promotion. make sure u grab it fast ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u know, i think im gonna missed it anyway.. :(

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.