August 7, 2013

Eid Mubarak






Ma'as-salama, ya Ramadan. Ahlan wa sahlan, ya Syawal. 

Dear everyone, I want to wish you a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I'm sorry for all the things I've done that made you feel uncomfortable or uneasy. I'm just a human being that's bound to make mistakes and sometimes I didn't realize it. I'm sorry. Thanks for your precious moments to visit and read my mediocre blog. Thanks for your support in my writing. Thanks for your lovely comments and feedback. They meant a lot to me. It's such an honor to have readers like you guys. You are awesome and I love you. Eid Mubarak! :) 










6 comments:

  1. Selamat Hari Raya to you and your family :) Wish you a great celebration with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat Hari Raya to u too, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat hari raya aidlifitri maaf zahir & batin kepada seluruh muslimin & muslimat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selamat Hari raya! :D
    How was your Raya holiday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aemy, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to you, Ifo and family, ya.

    And it's great to have you as a blogger friend ;)

    Take care yo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.