August 19, 2013

Red is Courage, Red is Love


Right now, I'm on the cusp. Ending one chapter and preparing for the one ahead. It's terrifying. I'm sick with not knowing what to do. And more than anything, I'm so embarrassed I have no plan. I'm almost 23 and I have no idea what I should do next. But I did apply for jobs. So that's why I've been a bit scattered down. I'm overwhelmed by everything and I need to reach out. 

In the meantime, I'm still on the mode of Aidilfitri. Me and the whole family were going to Ifo's raya open house yesterday. The meals were great and everyone was wonderful. I was glad to get the chance to meet Ifo's relatives that I have and haven't met before, both from Brunei and Dusun sides. They're all nice people. I was blushing when they called me "sumandak Nazri (Ifo's name at home)" instead of my name, and when they asked us about getting married. But I liked that, I liked being teased that way. Heeee.. :p
Surprisingly, Ifo's relatives at Brunei side are related to my family. So yes, me and Ifo are quite related. Like, Ifo is an uncle and I am a niece. Wow. I'm dating my uncle. LOL. It doesn't matter though. We're still allowed, right? :p 


We're here!

Red is courage, red is love. :)

The Baks were there too. ^^






4 comments:

  1. 2nd pic - perempuan melayu terakhir owh! hehehe... wonder when we will choose red for raya's theme coz red is always for CNY.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. meriahnya raya. i pun tease la juga...bila mau kahwin.

    me too, insecure juga pasal postiong, kerja and everything. xpa aemy, try to look out for vacancy, rajin2 tnya kawan, make a back up plan. insha allah, everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waa..Red color ooo theme...Nice..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selamat Hari Raya Aemy...Red 2 is awesome...hehehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.