June 29, 2013

Love and Misadventure


Her Words

Love a girl who writes,
and live her many lives;
you have yet to find her,
beneath her words of guise.

Kiss her blue inked fingers,
forgive the pens they marked.
The stain of your lips upon her-
the one she can't discard.

Forget her tattered memories,
or the pages other took;
you are her ever after-
the hero of her book.

- Lang Leav



The poem above is taken from Love and Misadventure, a book of poems beautifully and solely written by Lang Leav. I really adore her enchanting works that swing between the whimsical and woeful, expressing a complexity beneath the child-like facade. She's my idol and inspiration. Her imagination stretches across a variety of disciplines encompassing art, poetry and books. And the book, Love and Misadventure, is all I've ever wanted. Unfortunately I haven't seen it in any bookstores yet. I hope it'll come here faster and be mine. 








p.s: I'll post Lang Leav's pieces on every Saturday. :)



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a
    great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon.
    I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have
    a nice day!

    Here is my page: buy magic shrooms ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, you read a lot and knew a lot about good books out there. recommend me some books that I must read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's a lot of books u must read babe. hahaha. we should hang out, i can bring books for u. and besides, i miss u!!

      Delete
  3. hii, i happened to come across your blog while searching about this book by lang leave. i'm from malaysia too, from sabah actually. hehe. i would like to know where did u purchase this book. i would appreciate it if you reply. thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ameline, I haven't purchased this book yet because it's nowhere to be found in Sabah yet. Maybe you have to order from internet. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hello, can you tell me where did you bought it? I mean the book. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, can you tell me where did you bought it? I mean the book. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, can you tell me where did you bought it? I mean the book. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.