December 6, 2012

Paramore Returns


I've been really stressed out lately due to the awful lots of assignments and presentations. Deadlines were close to each other. It drove me crazy.
I presented my thesis proposal last Friday and it's just okay. I mean, yeah it's the toughest 15-minute Q&A I've ever had, but at least the waiting's over. Then I spent my Sunday in library doing assignment which was due on the next day. You see, the problem was I always leave everything to the last minute and what did I get? A sick night. It wasn't easy but I managed to write 15 pages of Fermented Fruits in a night. It's not like writing on blog where you can pour out everything. I had to read 30 journals and more to make it complete. After submitted, I continued on other 2 assignments and at the same time, prepared for another presentation. 
I was fatigued. 

Now it's over and I just need to focus on final exam. But I still feel like throwing up when I see my books and journals. I feel like I can't take it anymore. I never thought that final year could be this hard. Whenever I felt like giving up, I got myself back fast because there's no point of giving up. 7 months to go. Be strong, Aemy. 

Oh by the way, I have something to announce. Well, maybe most of you may already know this, but I'm telling you anyway. Here we go,
PARAMORE IS COMING TO MALAYSIA ON 17TH FEBRUARY 2013!!!! 

They also play live in Manila before hitting Malaysia. Yay!!
See you guys in 2013! ^^


I am sooooo excited for this!! I really hope I could get the tickets and I don't want to miss it this time. I must go! Now I'm memorizing all lyrics so I can sing along with Hayley in the concert. I already dream of meeting her at the backstage. OMG!!!! I'm thrilled!! 
You can place your RSVP on their event page. More info here. ^^


3 comments:

  1. aemy, going?! goshhhhh! teda duittt, demmit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tapi tetap mau pigi! hahahaha will struggle for the tickets, hahahaha aemy hope u can go too! yay! excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Keep a song in your heart and have a nice day. Au revoir.

 

Copyright © 2009-2017 Aemy Nadira. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.